Installation of Bosch Rexroth hydraulic system, Bosch Rexroth electronics and native software of LINTERA for self-traveling sprayer OVC-4224.
The new transmission is fundamentally different from the serial counterparts of European manufacturers. For the first time a single-pump diagram for 4 motor-wheels was applied. Everything is controlled via electronics.
- Electronic control of hydrostatic transmission with four EP-electronically controlled motors.
- Electronic Rotation Control (LINTERA software).
- Electronic control of the chemical pump drive (LINTERA software).
What problems have been solved?
- Increased efficiency factor due to removal of flow dividers.
- Significantly improved control and increased comfort level. Speed is regulated by one pedal. Depending on the conditions the controller controls diesel engine speed and hydrostatics, there is a cruise control and 4 modes, including ECO mode to save fuel.
- Slipping is excluded due to the electronic control of hydraulic motors.
- Other additional functions are possible due to the electronic control.
Indication of speed, filter elements contamination, necessity to carry out a maintenance and other information about the state of the machine on the electronic display type DI4, which serves for monitoring, change of parameters and diagnostics.
Technical team – leading machine-building design offices of the Republic of Belarus
- Head specialized design office “MTZ” – design and manufacture of power unit and cabin.
- Head specialized design office ”Gomselmash” – design of hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Machine-building Joint Institute of the Belorussian Academy of Sciences – frame and electronics design, monitoring of all components, assembly.
- “Lidagroprommash” JSC – tests and putting to serial production.
- “Lintera TechServise” LLC – installation of native software.